Verity Beret

On 3 June 2015 I was home from work ill, so I started a new project.
Start of a new project

I made great progress.

It’s amazing what you can do without a little Sparky around. In fact, I finished the entire hat – except for the band at the base.
It's looking very hattish

But I found the band confusing, and put it aside. For 7 months. Today I was stuck on the couch with a summer cold, so grabbed it back out – and finished it! All I have left to do it get a button for the band. I’ll take a better photo when I’m not feeling so ucky.
Terribly photographed, but proof the because of a summer cold I've finally done the band of this beret.

This entry was posted in Knitting. Bookmark the permalink.