I’ve got several works in progress and am – yet again – trying to make progress on them. I’ve completed several projects in between, but when a project is for me there is no impetus to complete it by a certain date. So it is put aside while I complete things for other people.
I started the Retro Flowers quilt in a class to learn how to use curves in quilts. I’ve mentioned the quilt in two previous posts:
So. Yes. I started this over a year ago. Well, today I FINALLY have all the blocks finished! With all the trimming, this quilt really suits a production line: it’s easy to lose track of what you’re doing. I must admit that it took me a while to figure out what I needed to do, what stage that various unfinished flowers were at, etc. But now they are ready to finally put them together, add the borders, then quilt. I’m busy next weekend, but hopefully I can at least get the flowers all together. Another positive note is that I had no trouble sewing the curve for the part of a block I had to redo. Progress!